Sunday, August 16, 2009

K'la first look and contact info

Since I'm at a cafe that seems to have decently fast internet, I thought I would try uploading a few pictures. These first three are of apartment (view from my patio, bedroom, living room):





These two are from my walk to work:




And these last two are of IDI and Mulago Hospital:




Also, while calling any of you seems to be more of an impossible task than I'd anticipated, you can all easily get in touch with me, and for free! (That's right, FREE. Be amazed.) If you download Skype, and look for 'melas15' (my Skype username), you can call me any time, and even if I'm not at my computer the call will forward to my Ugandan cell phone. I tried it with my dad a few days ago and it worked beautifully. Again, free for you, cheap and happy for me, give it a shot sometime. Otherwise, if making phone calls from a computer is weirding you out, you can call me directly (with a calling card) on my mobile: +256-77-984-9519

More soon. Love, me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...Africa is not as bad as what I imagined. Keep on posting!